Update 10/25/12: The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services recently announced that data validation reviewers who previously performed a mock audit cannot conduct a data validation audit for the same client for a period of three years following the mock audit. If you are looking for a data validation reviewer, please contact MetaStar today to receive a prompt proposal.
MetaStar Offers Unparalleled Expertise in Data Validation
MetaStar’s approach to Medicare Part C and D data validation activities offers a low-cost, low-impact method. As a MetaStar data validation client you will receive:
- Experienced staff with the strongest Part C and D audit and data experience in the industry, specializing in data validation, external quality review organization (EQRO) and HEDIS audits informed by experience in a multitude of federal, state and local projects.
- Structured, routine feedback on project progress. Methods include webinars, teleconferences, and other communications catered to your needs.
- Independent analysis providing you an unbiased view of your reporting processes.
- Well-established, organized, collaborative methods of data and document collection, assessment and reporting.
- Substantial experience with a variety of data and coding types and production methods.
- Technical specification update summaries.
- Access to a Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) FAQ board through our secure SharePoint site.
- An environment that is compliant with HIPAA privacy and data security requirements.
MetaStar Will Help You Complete Your Deliverables on Time
MetaStar is highly skilled and attuned to the flexibility and agility required to work with external regulations. MetaStar’s relationship with CMS differentiates us from other vendors who have not had the breadth of experience with meeting and exceeding CMS deliverable requirements, even in the face of varying specifications and rapid scope shifts.
As a licensed National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) organization, MetaStar has a history of successful data projects. The CMS data validation reporting process closely mirrors both the HEDIS® and External Quality Review Organization (EQRO) reporting and assessment processes. MetaStar is one of only a few long-standing Part C and D and HEDIS auditing firms also possessing vast experience as an EQRO.
If you are satisfied with your current data validation vendor but are seeking help to improve Part C and D data validation reporting scores, MetaStar can help. We offer a full range of Medicare Part C and D preparation and consulting services. Contact us to find out how we can make your next data validation audit more efficient, less costly, and with better outcomes.
Leia E. Maves, MBA-HCM, CHCA
Lead Auditor and Marketing Coordinator
(800) 362-2320, ext. 8231
HEDIS® is a registered trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).
NCQA HEDIS Compliance Audit™ is a trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).