|MetaStar is a provider of consulting services for nursing homes in need of quick-turn around in-services to meet statement of deficiency plans of correction for immediate jeopardy citations. MetaStar’s staff have long term care experience and have expertise in quality and performance improvement including root cause analysis, process mapping, culture change, regulation compliance, and MDS, OASIS, and OBQI.
In addition to providing consulting to meet the immediate, short-term needs of nursing homes faced with citations, MetaStar is also able to provide the pro-active in-services for compliance education identified in F494-498. We are able to provide consultation for policy and procedure development using a professional standard of practice as well as quality improvement tools and in-service education for all guidelines and regulations. The following are examples of some of the topics on which we provide in-services.
- Fall Prevention (F323)
- Promotion of Highest Level of Functioning (F309)
- Notification of Physician of Change in Condition (F157)
- Nutrition (F325) and Dehydration (F327)
- Prevention and Treatment of Pressure Ulcers (F314)
- Resident Abuse (F223)
- Investigate/Prevent Further Abuse (F225)
- Implementation of Abuse Policies (F226)
- Infection Control (F441)
- Person Centered Care
- MDS 3.0 and CAAS Process
Jody Rothe, Quality Consultant
(800) 362-2320 or (608) 441-8207