Our team helps states, health plans, and providers assess the quality of their Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) program services by:
- Identifying performance measures that are concise, accurate, valuable, and informative of program quality and operations.
- Drafting quality strategies.
- Designing and implementing data collection methods that support quality improvement strategies.
- Producing reliable and valid data to inform of progress and use data to make informed decisions.
- Providing quality assurance data for HCBS annual CMS 372(S) reports.
- Analyzing findings and making recommendations for improvements.
- Conducting best-practice seminars and training.
- Providing clinical expertise in collaboration with software development teams to design applications and customized reporting.
Ready to meet waiver requirements and drive quality for program members? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org